Fully remote and distributed team is looking for another Senior Rails Full Stack Developer to join our expanding team to help us grow further.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and growing with no outside capital so far.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ year experience in with Ruby and/or Rails
- Experience with React is not mandatory, but is a plus
- Good experience with Testing - both unit, integration and E2E
- Good working knowledge of Postgres.
- Previous experience working in remote team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Working both with complete set of requirements and user stories and sometimes directly with stakeholders to achieve business results
- Design and develop well-tested code
- Increase overall code quality across all our products
- You will be joining a development team that works on:
- Monolithic legacy Rails app (codebase is ~3 years old)
- Our core system, runs on Ruby 2.7 and Rails 5.2 (for now, we’ll be upgrading)
- A lot of integrations - Twilio, Chargebee, LOB, etc
- Other internal marketing-related apps that support our growth
- Twilio Flex - React app we customize
- Few other utility apps in React