We’re looking for an experienced engineer to help us build a high accuracy online fraud prevention service. Someone who has experience building fast systems and APIs.
It’s a research-heavy, low-level position for an inquisitive mind.
You should have:
- Good understanding of networking protocols.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure on AWS.
- Excellent understanding of Internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Proven experience of API architecture and implementation.
- Fluent English.
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Historical record of open-source contributions.
- Security / Cryptography background.
- Rust experience.
Send answers to the below question in an email to email@example.com with a link to your GitHub/GitLab profile.
- How would you represent a vector? Please provide a basic implementation that supports core operations (dot product etc).