The pandemic has offered us a unique opportunity, our business is exploding! We are a fast-moving, lean team in need of a Full Stack PHP Engineer to help us build and enhance our existing applications. You'll be writing functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects, providing a vision for the future of our platform as well as guiding and mentoring a team of developers. You've worked in the virtual environment, so you are accustomed to prioritizing work and collaborating with a team all from the comfort of your home or virtual office. This is an opportunity to combine your experience building B2B enterprise software with your knowledge of full product development with a successful SaaS company – plus a chance to take ownership of a product line.
If you are an engineer leading a team or leading a project within a project and ready to be the Tech Lead, let’s talk!
Some of the cool stuff you’ll be doing:
● Collaborating with a team of developers to design, build and support new features and enhancements – even the occasional bug fix – you’re a team player!
● Developing and maintaining documentation along the way
● Mentoring the team of developers, review code developed by others and help the team stay on schedule
● Helping us refine and reinforce solid coding standards/development best practices to help us level up
● Looking into new technologies, tools and concepts that we might use to stay ahead of our competition
What you bring to the table:
● 5+ years of professional experience building B2B enterprise software as a full stack engineer
● Comfort working with third-party APIs such as MVC, REST, and RPC
● Ability to troubleshoot across the entire tech stack with an intense curiosity – you love figuring things out
● Passionate about building quality apps that perform well under pressure and are easy to maintain
● Strong communications skills and the ability to articulate issues in the virtual environment
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
● Extra points if you've worked in an early-stage company and understand shifting priorities in order to build a world-class company
And in return you’ll enjoy:
● Competitive salary and benefits
● The opportunity to help a brilliant group of innovators build something useful
● Great work, good company, and NO TRAFFIC!
● Remote - Has been and always will be an opportunity to work and manage a fully-staffed remote team
Smartwaiver (https://www.smartwaiver.com/) located in Boulder, Colorado, and Bend, Oregon, is an online waiver solution for businesses large and small. Customized, legally binding waivers created with Smartwaiver can be signed online, or at your location on a computer, tablet, or smartphone for improved operational efficiency. Signed waivers are stored in a secure, searchable database, eliminating the need for paper waivers and filing cabinets. With more than 85 million digital waivers signed, we are an agile team obsessed with customer service. Millions of Smartwaivers are signed each year by organizations like the NFL, NBA, VANS, and the U.S. Army. We're a small, yet nimble team that is growing fast and we need some dedicated professionals to join us.
Smartwaiver is an operating company owned and managed by Togetherwork LLC. Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing software solutions to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Created in 2015 with the acquisition of OmegaFi, the leading provider of software to fraternities and sororities, Togetherwork has grown to include organizations of all kinds helping them grow, become more efficient, increase revenues and provide excellent service to their members and customers. Togetherwork is majority owned by GI Partners, a private investment firm based in San Francisco.