Tongal is seeking a Project Coordinator who will work closely with the Tongal Creative Project Managers and Accounts teams to ensure the successful execution of projects hosted on the Tongal platform. This person will be an integral part of the dynamic, remote team that is responsible for delivering excellent creative work for some of the biggest advertisers and studios in the world. The ideal candidate is digitally savvy, appreciates good creative, likes a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment and enjoys working closely with creatives and clients everyday.
This full-time, entry-level position provides a pathway into the Tongal organization a well as multiple opportunities for advancement. Ideal candidates will have strong areas of interest in marketing, advertising, feature film, television or digital video content development and production, and be ready for both independent action and teamwork.
We’re looking for individuals who:
· Have the ability to take initiative and exude a “get things done” attitude
· Have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Have a keen attention to detail and a high degree of organization with emails, timelines and deliverables
· Have a strong interest in content development (digital and linear) and film production and digital proficiency across social media and advertising platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snapchat
· Have the ability to think from both the brand/marketer’s perspective and from the creator’s perspective and an ability to communicate notes to filmmakers in a language they will understand
· Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
What you’ll do:
· Assist Creative Project Managers in managing a set of projects by leveraging the unique Tongal process and technology platform
· Help craft “challenge briefs,” to translate a client’s key communication objectives into engaging community-facing briefs to generate excitement, encourage participation and deliver results
· Architect projects on the website using Tongal’s propriety software and technology
· Facilitate, participate, and take copious notes in client and creator calls.
· Facilitate communication between clients and the Tongal creative community including the delivery of creative notes to ensure everyone is “on the same page”
· Coordinate the curation of a high volume of concepts, filmmaker pitches, and premium digital content with a critical, creative and inspired eye
· Facilitate and coordinate internal alignment across Tongal’s internal teams.
· Coordinate product shipments to Tongal filmmakers
· Participate in and have a voice during team meetings
· Increase efficiency by generating new ideas about better ways to leverage Tongal’s robust technology platform
· Keep tabs on the deployment of all Tongal content “in the wild”
· Engineer and execute special projects as needed
What you’ve got:
· 2-3 years of relevant experience working with creatives and clients in dynamic advertising or video production
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area of interest (Communications, PR, Media Studies, Film, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including zero fault writing and proofreading skills
· Strong, witty, creative writing skills, outstanding taste and a love of storytelling
· Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Gmail, Slides, Sheets, etc) and Slack.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams.