● Build high-performance map products for the web. Our core product features include our proprietary indoor / outdoor map data, point of interest data, search, navigation, API integrations and more used by millions of users.
● Work with other engineers on your team and within the company to imagine, design, and build tools and applications to make our products faster and easier to deploy.
● Collaborate with designers, Product Managers, and other engineers to design features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines.
● Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure.
● Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements.
● Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team.
At LocusLabs, we are on a mission to democratize and distribute venue maps and location data to any screen and make it easy for anyone to discover and navigate any complex building.
Today, we are a leader in the airline and airport industry but we aren’t stopping here. There are millions of large buildings all over the world that can benefit from our mapping products. Our current customers include United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, JetBlue, Lufthansa, along with over 30 global airport customers.
Latest Job Updates
Get the latest posted jobs sent right to your inbox! Never miss a job opportunity.